daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, March 28, 2004

So somehow Joephet bought me a GameBoy Advance SP, the flip-kind with the battery pack and backlighting. Of course, this was touted as a break-up present, though apparently this is just a matter of convenience for his friends who condemn him for stringing me along, evidently, as we're not headed anywhere. But that's of course some sort of heteroteleological tripe I can't make sense of. Either way, the SP and I have become the best of friends, though this was wrought havoc upon my work schedule, as you might imagine--it's just addictive, these metroids.