daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, May 31, 2004

So I'm sure there's more oddness that I haven't yet blogged, as I've been sneaking these in--this month is over, and I'm not getting enough done in terms of apps, and I miss Joephet badly, but of course the alternative of drinking lots of Yuengling and cookery with the bro as well as stocking his kitchen capital.

Yesterday was pleasant wandering all over to look for cheap clothes adn Indian food, somewhat disappointed at the mini-ness of the particular restaurant on E 6th we went to. By the time we got home it was just TV and beerage until unconsciousness, and much the same today--I have purchased a shinai, and this is rather exciting, I'd say, as it is a concrete commitment to the summer: it's odd, how I am viewing my house again anew, even as I am advertising for new roommates, and coming back consistently--really living here for the first time in weeks if not months with Joephet.

And it's time for Asianboi update, which I sorta-missed yesterday. So bear with me...