daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, June 24, 2004

So I been lounging waiting while quite inclined to take some pleasant afternoon naps at no real expense awaiting the return of my landlord with a new lockset for the door with which to bar Neill from reentering without permission adn some sort of rent-settlement for the three months still owed. I've also received news that the form I've been waiting approval on has yet to be filed, and that I will hafta go and sit in the Region 9 office until it is signed by some functionary or such, and I suppose that means that tonight I will take pains to prepare a cover letter justifying said transfer on the grounds of bilingual appropriateness, interview validity, grandfathering from alternative schools district, inflow within my shortage area, and resource commitment. As is obvious, I'm quite anxious about this, as it's kinda the cornerstone of my brave new future.