daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, August 18, 2005

So it's nice to get back into the entire publishing world, if only at an arm's-length, to think about all of those other little options that we could have thought about and exercised back with the Magazine in college, something I have barely thought about the three years since I left it all behind, which now somehow seems like bujii-nonsense, but of course back then it was the sort of nonsense that makes sense. Meanwhile, I wonder whether it would be easier to avoid taxes, or to incorporate, or what, given that it'll be a good two years before I can hope to see any real returns. Lots of coil-binding manually ahead for me, I think.