daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Saturday, October 08, 2005

So I think I much prefer this kind of long weekend to the choppier breaks of last week. For some reason, I'm just really tired now, great big black circles under my eyes and passing out fitfully all of the time. So this sort of extended break is probably exactly what I need to rejuvenate before I go and launch another unit. The closing of the first month's work was not too bad. Disappointing in terms of exportable product, but overall not so bad. The main thing now is to get back to work on algebra, which I've left on the side for some time now, but that 1 December deadline is looming again.