daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So I'm just at the Graduate Center biding my time before calling Wifey even though I'm very tired, because I'd rather not interrupt him in the middle of America's Next Top Model which he so loves. Simply not in the mood for much today--and TransitChek still hasn't come through for me enough to not need to pay for my own ride, which is rather annoying, I'd say.

Just glad there's just one more day left in this week before I can just relax, and it's all the better that that last night is a kendo night, as somehow that's all I can think about typically these days. Today the kids took a test, which they bomobed, probably because yesterday was a holiday, but still--I feel a little bad, at least. I really need to get out of this rut and to start finishing off this paper, though--it's just been too long, and I have much less than a month left.