daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So it's back to this other routine of taking this class, what with a paper due too in but a week, but it's a good slate of activities overall, and now that I've been roped into facilitating a tech workshop, I have yet another thing to worry about, but then again I've been pretty laid back, and reveling in that eventually silent-lull which comes up after a little while--the class comes in and is all piss and vinegar and noise, but then, the lull when they are all somehow reading or thinking or something which is silent enough to let me catch my breath and do my best not to disturb them again. And Thursday means a computer lab, which means a breather, and then of course there's even a bonus shiai-geiko practice this Friday evening, which means that next week I won't miss out that much when meeting with parents--I should be just fine for shiai by then.