daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, November 13, 2005

So I've found a new favorite hobby--

grading student papers and writing snarky remarks on the subway drunk;
practicing ipponme kata using the real fake kata swords;
walking everywhere to save on subway fare;
complimenting kohai even though sadly they're crookeder than;
not studying for the GREs;
writing speeches for Rob Chin to deliver to Morgan on Tacos Mexico menus: for example "Look Morgan, I know my life hasn't exactly been a superstar's, but I have but one regret, and that's that that one time when I had you on my bed--my bed--I didn't take you like the animals we are. So call me back and give me another chance!";
catering to Wifey's every need.