daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

So today was one of those days where the lesson goes so smoothly that you find yourself with nothing to possibly do but make snide comments and try to complicate matters, even though it's horribly routine matters for the most part.

I find myself one of those website conservatives, very disoriented by redesigns.

I really do need to refocus on kendo, though, though nights like last night make me realize how much more time I have when I don't do things like practice or classes--it's a real choice, but I'm at leat to the point where I go without thinking twice...