daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

So today was such a bonanza day for comics:

Deadworld
Marvel Zombies
Walking Dead
Planetary

I can't believe I ever stopped reading comics, although admittedly these days there do seem to be fewer than in the past.

Somehow, though, I managed to run out of time again at work, even though I ditched early in order to go to a research meeting, I just can't enough done at the office. It's only going to get worse, I think, next year with fulltime grad work. Then again, I think that the summer opportunity to teach frosh pre-calc could be pretty great indeed.

PS... I'm so wired I posted this first on jiandaoliji. Maybe that's just a sign