daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, August 18, 2003

Light-headed on pine and must

So I have spent my day largely in anticipation of these bookshelves, and now they are here and after some work are stocked. This place is beginning to look up, to the neglect of my computer-class duties, to which I now attend: two more days then freedom, for a short while and then another beginning on another school and another year. I need to close my eyes. Another afternoon or so and my room will be thoroughly presentable, to anyone, and I am glad I did not go the particleboard route, though at Home Depot these same shelves go for 50 a piece, with fake veneer at that.