daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

So Alric claims he wants to make a movie featuring me. D's partner-in-crime Mike is unemployed He is a maker of puppets, out of foam and papier maiche. Which leads me to the question: how much would a life-size puppet of me cost? And could I afford it? And is this the way to make a movie? For it's been said that only four people could play me in a movie: (1) Philip Seymour Hoffman (if he lost some weight), (2) Jack Black (if he lost some weight), (3) Chris Rock (but he's black), (4) some sort of muppet. I will keep you posted on this front.