daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, September 14, 2003

So I am back for only a bit, but it's been a good weekend: work, and office supplies, and hanging out with Rob Chin and his sis, and so on, with plenty of Joephet, actually, what with coffee and four meals and all that, and now back to pick up some stuff tomorrow before crashing over there. My phone is in transition, I'm writing and mathing again, and though the school stuff is strenuous, I don't let it faze me much. Life is overall pretty good, even if it is moving faster these days, and I hafta hang out here just to wait for my phone to recharge so I can change my other number. Stupid shit like that is what will kill you in the end, I think.