daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, September 15, 2003

So my long wait is over, after more than an hour of nothing. Sigh I hate this. I hope Joephet isn't asleep by the time I get there again. Stupid, stupid. And yes, the tagphrase on AT&T when you get through finally is, "Let me check on this additional information for you, just one second..." "I think I have all the additional information..." "I have made a note of the additional information..." "I just need to check on this additional information for you, real quick...." "I will check some additional information, very quickly...." Stupid capitalism!