daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

So I am blogging from over Joephet's legs as we are discussing forcible sodomy. Umm, from a legal point of view. Today was a good day despite my graphic and inexplicable insomnia last night, with many strange visions, and a stolen mecha-pencil today, I fear. Sadly, I don't have AIM, so I am cut off my usual Asian cavalcade, and so on.

A discussion on race today in my math pedagogy course. I wanted to chime in about class, but somehow restrained myself. That's somehow my pet peeve, though I realize more and more this is due to my own narrow Asian-am upbringing and relative privilege. Ah well. Real progress today with some students. I am feeling good.