daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

So I didn't blog last night as I was at Joephet's. I was going to stay in tonight for some reason, but I've forgotten why and am headed over ASAP. It just gets better and better, somehow. Comfortable.

Been working on cognitive interviews, been connecting with students on a more individual basis. Been happier talking to them in general. I hope Joephet doesn't mind me saying that I manage to derive such strength from him. That I can head into the day stronger. Something like that. That Monday which should have wrecked me didn't. I guess I need to be more grateful. Ah, well. So it goes.