daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Saturday, January 31, 2004

So I'm told the days of this internet account may be numbered, and Joephet's iBook has died, so it's hard to say what that will mean for blogging, though I guess I will have access at Brooklyn.

It's been a restful day, of an Apple Store and Chinatown expedition and not much else. Most of my preparations for the new semester were completed yesterday, a long day at work, and so I'm on pace, short of some final office-supply shopping tomorrow. I've arranged my desk backstage style, with taped-out areas for my various office supplies, the right level of ghetto-organized.

Ah, well. Beyond that very little to report, though I'm glad to say I'm reading again, even if it's Patricia Williams.