daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, January 26, 2004

So it's sad to discover as you're cleaning up in order to possibly show your apartment to new roommates you might soon need to find that you have two CD year-end earnings reports, but from the past two years, all right on the surface, somehow. So it's a bit of a mess, but I've got at least the right infrastructure.

Today's been not much beyond programming students for the next term, though I left Joephet's late (going back to fetch the bag lunch Joephet snuck out of bed to pack this morning) and showed up with a minute to spare, with tons of energy, making giant green construction paper letters. So it's not been at all remarkable, and I wandered home early to play with the PS2 and watch TV while tidying up. But given that basically all my students will be new to me next semester, I have plenty of hope.