daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Saturday, January 03, 2004

So I've been incredibly lazy, going through Lone Wolf and Cub again, methodically, and gorging myself with D this evening, after a morning and early afternoon obsessively reading about cannibals on the internet, I discovered that someone's cut my cable, meaning that I have this new TV but no way of getting a picture, which is tragic, as my funds are short now and I don't know if I want to even spring for an antenna. Sadly, Joephet was called away to Long Island, and so I'm left to my own devices, which makes me wonder what I used to do before I met him. And then I remember, and it's not pleasant: this is a much better, healthier life, even if I complain a little more than I should. I guess this streak of setbacks has started to make me feel as Joephet's been calling me... "useless"...