daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, March 15, 2004

So I have no idea what directin this week is going to take--I woke up far too refreshed for my own good today, almost an hour before I finally got out of bed, trying to force myself to get more sleep, just because it seemed like it would have been a good idea, somehow. Other than that, just struggling to come up with something or anything to do for the algebra project I've been working on. And it's rather difficult, I'm afraid, as I have no real direction and no real time to devote given the presentation I'm supposed to give--well, it's tougher than that--it's more of a facilitation of discussion. That's somehow dicey, given the course of things before--it gets all nasty and heterotextual.