daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, March 04, 2004

So I'm just killin time before my exam, for which I've dragged myself out bodily in what seemed to be a superlong train ride, which was also somehow supergroggy. It feels like I've actually got some summer prospects, perhaps at Rutgers, and today went largely much more smoothly than I had expected, though still not very well inna final analysis.

Today at the staff meeting, I had to bear some extended discussion of hatching real estate schemes in order to make money, flippers, I believe they're called on Will & Grace. That's all rather sad, and it gets my clobber up, as they say. Meanwhile, my kids are apparently also William Hung-conversant, which is rather sad, as there's really so little to really say. Thankfully, they lack the satirical will to spin this out into any more devastating critique of me or any of my subtalents.