daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, March 14, 2004

So it's odd, this crusty memory I have--I've been gathering receipts for Teacher's Choice, and of course being me, I have no idea where they could be, which involves me looking all over the place, and just scrounging. Thankfully, I had trace-memories--of reaching up, somehow, on my bookshelves, and of my old wallet, which I retired around my birthday when Joephet gave me my new Kenneth Coleness. And sure, enough there's a receipt in the old wallet, and about three when I reach up and out of sight on my bookshelf. Who says the messy can't find things? Indeed, it's odd--I have the habit of putting things on top of shelved books. And so it was frustrating to go through so many other receipts that happened to be lying around, as most of them were Joephet-related expenses. So it's time to rebudget and do my taxes... hehe...