daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, April 01, 2004

So these are now chronically late....

Asianboi Update

Alric is writing. I have no idea how his novel's going, though there's a character named after me, though based on him, to some large extent. What narcisso-erotic implications this has I wont' bother to venture.

Joephet is single, or at least wants to be. He is willing to give me up but not the perks. Still, this is a good sight better than the alternative.

Kean is probably meandering, I don't rightly know.

Kenneth is not getting any younger. He's handling the singleness rather well.

Lostin has gone back to where he came from. But this is temporary, and he seems to be doing rather well, rather more well, than, well, me.

Rob Chin is vague.

Thai is happily ensconced in teleboyfriend.