daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, May 31, 2004

So

Asianboi roundup

Alric is discontented. Or something. I mean, what else would make you want to move to Malta.

Brother is employed. Or something. I mean, he has a summer job on campus, so he'll be around.

Joephet is beautiful. Or something. I mean, it's hard to say, as this particular Joephet-stages are reacquainting themselves with idleness. I mean, idleness that's not in the face of obligation.

Kenta is back. Or something. I mean, only for a little while, but still.

Kenneth is working. Or something. I mean, he's going to Jersey daily, but I haven't yet heard how it's been going.

Lostin is digging. Or something. I mean, I envy him his Asian-sensitive garden, though not his homeness with parents.

Paulie is getting married. Or something. I mean, marriage doesn't necessarily have the same cross-cultural weight on that particular peninsular. It might be heftier.

Rob Chin is moving. Or something. I mean, It's clear that he's moving back and out and then to New York. The question is whether he's moving forward.