daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

So I am home again and idle, unsure what to do with the rest of the afternoon proper before the inevitable (yay!) dinner with Joephet. It's been a better day than expected, with more than the usual number of twinges of guilt at my current desire to leave my current school--explicit conversations, moments of getting through, for instance. It all feels like I'm just avoiding a confrontation, all the while I am furtively consulting the uft website for transfer protocols (shades of last year...).

So, I'm just home for a check deposit, some DVD-buying, some light lifting and a bit of tidying up. All pretty humdrum, I suppose, though I still hafta dispose of all these beer bottles...