daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, June 24, 2004

So my spending has been out of control, and it seems the only time I can budget adequately is when I'm out in New Hampshire, in which case I spend absolutely no money whatsoever. The key thing for the summer will be to come up with a monthly budget and financial plan, though of course it helps that I'm not being murdered for rent the way that monthily. Still, it's a little scary having that credit card, even though it all is not quite out of control quite yet. But yes--strict fiscal forebearance from here on in is the watchword of the day, even if I do end up adding a number of recurring expenses such as Kendo.