daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, November 18, 2004

So I have been grumpy at work and I suspect not very popular, but what can do you: I am amused at the distinction between numeral-systems and number-systems and the possibility of reinforcing algebra in those other ways. Whew. But no--today was more kata than perhaps necessary, but it was still amusing enough, in my offness. The novel will soon get a kick in the pants, from my readings of Magellan's adventures on Guam and the Philipines and other readings from Chinese revolutionary history, or whatnot. THe next piece though will be great, I think.