daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, November 22, 2004

So it is just three days of school this week, and I think I feel this even more than my students do, somehow, as I am just looking forward to a special Thanksgiving day keiko. Beyond that, I find myself horribly materilistic these days, if only for bogu, which is funny because there are so many bogus bogus out there, mostly Korean, though actually i point of fact the Chinese which are made of carboard. Joephet thinks I'm incurably boring, unfortunately, which is a horrible thing for your wifey to think about you, and you without a mortgage, but what can do you, unless it involves flip relatives and lechon. Mmmm... Lechon and cute cousins who are most likely gay.

Hrmm... meanwhile Rob Chin has mysteriously disappeared, and now that I've gone back to my cellphone less days, I will just have to catch him at some practice or aanother.