daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, November 22, 2004

So this sort of accounting is a pain and boggles even math teachers like me--I paid some 950$ odd in advance for tuition and fees this semester, for which I anticipated to be reimbursed by AmeriCorps, but then there came 400$ in support from the University, so that came to me in the mail, which means that somehow I will need to let AmeriCorps know so that they will not be down the full 950$, even though it's tempting to think that I have somehow swung a cash withdrawal, but the point is that I should only be down 550$ in my AmeriCorps accoutn, which might not be possible if the 400$ is the wrong kind of thing--a fellowship, say, in which case that's 400$ lost somehow, even though it's been given me.