daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

So I lost a post yesterday thanks to Blogger's poopiness. Nothing much has changed--I'm not very happy at work, and practice today was deeply exhausting--hot and humid and making very little real and tangible progress that I could really see or feel. I feel like retiring--I really need a vacation from all this, not more stress and more work. So I dunno. I should also go to bed early--staying up late, even if it's with Wifey, hardly helps the load. My blogguery has also fallen off--thank goodness there's no CUNY classes this week, or I'd surely explode.