daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, May 02, 2005

So I'm a little peeved seeing's how I skipped two kendo practices at least in order to finish this paper for early submission for peer reading this Wednesday with a putative due date of yesterday, but of course the other students who were supposed to submit still have not, which means that not only was my product rushed, but my kendo all the rustier going into the high-stakes month of June.



So how many flips does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

At least four. Two flips at a right angle to each other make a half-turn.



Going back to school is rather difficult, especially since both Wifey and I have had something of a sorey throaty ever since our Mexican food last night, which is only now getting better due to swallowing painkillers like Michael Jackson kirka 1998. But it felt better after a while, and I'm feeling rather competent, even if it's still rather wild... But that's ok... After getting my mitts on this issue of math magazine, which I never read in college, I now want to submit a number of articles for publication... It's an exciting challenge for the summer, I think...

Asianboi update is late--I had thought of it on the 28th, but decided to wait until my reunion with Alric the 29th, and now look--

Alric is still trying his best to enjoy his rock, or walk, or anything.

Brother is still waiting.

Lostin is still missing in action.

Rob Chin is still mildly violent.

Rob Chin's sister's sorta-boyfriend-person is finally Asian.

Wifey still is trying to clear up pores which don't even exist. He still tries.