daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, May 01, 2005

So it's come to this--this will be a perpetual Spring Break, if only in that I cannot imagine a time when I won't have one sort of Spring Break or another, at this rate--this is not so bad, I suppose, especially since my primary summer concern has been to book as many weeks as possible, which looks like it's pretty much going to happen anyway as it is--between a not-so-cherry internship and various conferences and other learning opportunities I should be well-paid and occupied for most of the summer. So that's not the worry as much as this new month, a sweeps month in which I will have too many people tuning in for my tastes.