daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So it's good to be a blograce with my sisters to see who's the most up-to-date. Better than the dormancy of before.

Today's practice was killer, though not as bad as last week, but the heat was so much more, and so I was just out of gas with miles to go, and got terribly sloppy and ended up just standing around, doing very little of anything, in that chest-tight tired and arms-tense constriction. But it feels good and is thoroughly worth it--this sort of development will only get better as my work winds down slowly--two more weeks, and it's home home free. But I need to get further in shape beyond the basics--general cardio is what I need the most though strength training would also help with the laddies...

I'm too old for this.