daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, May 08, 2005

So I was supposed to go to work and be productive and all that, but of course it didn't quite happen, and neither did practice tonight--I shudder to think about the state of my kata these days, and this probably doesn't help my overall progress as we move more and more away from May and toward June, which still isn't fast enough for most things, I fear...

It's just pretty hard to actually resist Wifey when he's all sleepy and congested... these weekends, though, will unfortunately require me to get up early on Saturdays again... I dont' know how much more of that I'll be able to take, in the long run...