daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Friday, May 13, 2005

So there is only time tonight for a brief brief comment about the stress that was today, the lack of a free lunch at all, despite the best intentions of the other schools, and just wondering targetedly re: my comparative work with others while trying my best to write up a self-criticism verdict on my school year this far. It's a good thing I'm not too too steeped in all those old Red Chinese ways, seeing's how that would just be uncomfortable to say the least.... No, it's just shame I was so tired (frowning at myself and looking ten years older in the scratchittied plastiglass on the subway ride home) that I had to skip Kendo today. Tourney is going to suck...