daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So I am just twiddling my thumbs most of the time these days and doing my best to make it through the end of the year though now I think it's going to be okay somehow with just three class-meetings and not that much more time to kill left--it's just a question of what it is that we can use to finish off the rest of the year. And yet I feel like I've been saying things like that for the past two months, which is really rather sad, but at least I get to stay up late tonight with Wifey who has a case tomorrow and to do some casual tanning and catching up on some writing--somehow I don't think that I'll be able to really pick up work on my novel, though.