daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, May 29, 2005

So I can now confess that I have gone and seen Episode III, twice no less, the first my matinee attempt at dodging, but this second time with Rob Chin because it was the right hing to do... It's only the more ridicluous and the audience, not being so ELL, actually laughed a good deal more at the scenes with Natalie, all of them--and to imagine she once laughed at my Fair Division prowess.

I'm much tired of the comparisons between lightsaber and kendo. I mean, Palps is evil and you know it because he loves tsuki, Anakin also goes a little crazy with his kote, but the footwork is just atrocious most of the time, and it's not kendo if there's no monouchi.