daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

So I swear I have excuses for every entry I've missed--really--I don't even recall when I last blogged, but Saturday I'd skipped practice to get really wasted with my brother, who's in town for the last time, more or less, that he'll be in the city unless he ends up coming to stay with me for a fucking week--I don't have the schedule for that shit, but it was a great afternoon 4-beer drunk before the heavens opened up in rain--I feel as if I've blogged this before, somehow--

Sunday was nappery and back-to-work saddery, and then after that it was a monday set of madness with Rob Chin who dragged his chinky ass out to Queens to watch the end of 24 amid way too much excess beer and donner, a throbbing drunk and early passout. Last night then was the first practice in which I felt like I could keep on going even after time was called, scoring a men off Sensei which he even complimented, before rendezvousing with the Wifey at the GC. So I don't know if those quite qualify as excuses somehow.

"I won't die in childbirth! I promise you." "No. I promise you."