daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, June 13, 2005

So just 330 minutes left in this schoolyear as far as real classroom time goes, and this is a true relief--today was a mess, with mayflies or some other such pest fluttering all around the classroom, and the kids catchin' flies like they were Marcus from two years ago--I've dropped of from then, I think--

But I moan about that enough, and at the very least, I've been too busy to actually blog as I meant to last Thursday about how lonely Samir is--Samir complains all the time of his loneliness, but at least he has somehow figured out that Japan is not quite the place for him what with the married faggery and xenophobia, etc. Somehow he doesn't quite buy my somewhat jaundiced view of fagguery in general, still taking his cue, improbably, from Queer as Folk while passively waiting for some Hunter College boyie to take a fancy to him. So I don't know.

It's time, meanwhile, to bone up on my chemistry and finally learn some economics to get credits through testing... Here's to equilibria....