daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Friday, August 19, 2005

So the problem with working out more and eating less is that you end up hungry. I don't know when I made the slide back into sugared drinks, though, as somehow Gatorade is really in principle just like flat coke with salt and shit. But somehow that's ok now because I'm "doing sports" even though my sweat is not the color of the drink I'm drinking, which would be actually rather disturbing, come to think of it. It's also one of those psychological things in terms of what I'm willing to shell out cash for--a financial blindspot like comics used to be. Of course, I've never seen Shrimp Sensei drink anything, though Mountainshape Sensei does enjoy a nice cold beer after each practice, but I suppose that's different.