daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So in my attempt to expand Wifey's DVD collection of Will & Grace so that he won't feel lonely while I'm gone, I wanted to get Boystown, but instead I ordered by mistake (thanks to alldirect.com's unfortunate lack of graphics in their catalog), Boys Town starring Spencer Tracy and Mickey Rooney, as the "boy who was 'born to be hung'." Close, but no cigar.

Meanwhile, I don't know whom I've offended, but both Rob Chin and Alric have already seen or made plans for Bareback Mountain. Wifey rightly remarks, "I don't see what the big deal is... Isn't the entire world about a couple of gay white men?" What have I done wrong? Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?