daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

So I am surprised I did not make another post later last night, though I suppose I was working, as I sort-of am now, at the college tip-typing out some BS journal entries for the writing class that I'm taking, for which I've yet to buy the textbook, as I can just get that from the bookstore.

I can't believe it's only Tuesday--and life feels good except for those 40 progress reports I have to do, and the time I will need to spend on the phone setting up my new cell. Sigh. I guess there are worse things.

Today was productive with the 10th graders, but difficult with the other classes, and I'm not sure what more I can do without pulling a muscle. These progress reports have to be sent out, though. That much is clear. I need a set of stock-phrases.

Last night I had some dream which now basically eludes me, but it had something to do with profession and the calling that one findes--perhaps it was about teaching--I need to keep better track of these things, as sure as fuck no one else is.