daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Saturday, September 27, 2003

So I was marvelously drunk this afternoon, with two of my coworkers after work. Quite pleasant,a nd hanging out with other fellows now that I am at last of age. Well, at the beginning of a school year. So two guinnesses to the winds, at a bar near Columbia, raging at the cute white jock-types presiding over the bar proper. The fucks. Got angry, bitched at the entire table of dark women teachers, and me. What a pairing. Such a faggot. I hate white people, I really do. Dammit. But that was great, and today was bearable, as I again improved my chess record, and had a mixed day, with the difficulties in my own classroom as far as clash of styles goes.

So I was staggering, feeding quarters into meters on Broadway, and drunkenly running to meet Alric at work, but I was late, and had purchased meatloaf, which I drunkenly devoured while walking through Times Square to see Scarface, and now home at last after a stopover on the UWS for SImpsons, home to boil frozen dumplings and kick off a great weekend, and Joephet might even stop by...

A new cell is also on the way. Sigh.