daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

So I figured something out today--I spent $6 today on diet soda. That's alot of money. That's ridiculous. The last time I will do so. It's not good for me: it's probably carcinogenic at these levels. SO it goes.

I got my new cell. I'm more excited than I should be. It's like it's revenge.

Been sleepy, but productive: since getting home and working at 10 or so, I've produced about 20 progress reports. Not bad, given my other distractions. About 15 to do tomorrow night, and I'm set. Trivial, perhaps, in the grand scheme of things, but the sort of thing I need to worrya bout for now--

Other than that, I'm pretty happy. I still sort of miss Joephet, it's just not yearning. I'm happy with him these days. The weekend will be good. Just to have earned a long break--maybe I will end up travelling further afield. Maybe not. A Boston trip might be nice. Catch up with some shit...