daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, October 02, 2003

So I am at school, and my phone is fucked up, and I have misplaced several progress reports I will now need to regenerate, even though I sort of lack the requist numbers, and I am just ab it too chickenshit to go bother the person using the computer I was at last night to get in to get the files I need. So it's kind of annoying and chickenshit, but just a matter of waiting a bit longer I suppose. I dunno.. I just want to get home and be done with all this progress nonsense, but I have four more reports to write or rewrite, and it bothers me--I can't be troubled to do it if I don't really really hafta.

Hrmmm... So yeah... I dunno... I g uess right now I want sleep above all else. That would set me right. Rereading Roth and Coleman Silk and thinking on my younger days.