daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

So I am blogging from home after a day that has already been rather decent. Morning math class is refreshing, in that I was actually awake at 930, which would have been unthinkable back in college. What can you do? And I've been having fun looking over yesterday's transcript, in preparation for my written work later tonight. So life is pretty good, and I saw Alric and Rachel for lunch in midtown, which was droll enough, just not as drunken as one would have liked. I have been slapdash for the rest of the afternoon, and will go play some more video games before the day is out. Sadly I hafta schlep all the way to college in Brooklyn now. Which is really a tragedy cuz it's so damned far. And I don't really like this class, and am not doing as well in it as I perhaps ought. I will have to fabricate some journal entries soon.

Math seems easier than it ought to be.

Joephet was back on his feet this morning, so I rest easier. Sigh. What a bugger. Such power for such a small frame.