daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, November 13, 2003

So I think it's snowing out. I bought a bed today. Things were smooth today, even if I am currently losing way too many of my students. But one gets used to triage surprisingly quickly. Taking some time off from Joephet, which has left me in more quiet idleness than usual, though I suppose that this week I have generally tended to be rather nicely diligent about my schoolwork, which is of course also drawing rapidly to an end, as I am home now, rather than in the middle of blustery Brooklyn--teaching will be so much easier once I have no commuting to do.

So many projects I've abandoned--but just give it a little time.

What to do for Thanksgiving?