daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, December 21, 2003

So I have just purchased my first issue of GQ, part sop to Joephet's sartorial demands, part surrender to Orlando Bloom's enthusiastic good looks. I have been lazy and unproductive, hanging out with Rob Chin and downing Coronas enthusiastically, though as a result missing Kenneth's debut at the Web. Rob Chin and I found an excellent cheap Malaysian restaurant, and were in search of MahJong. Beyond that, little to report of the past few days, as I've done so little in terms of reading and otherwise, which hasn't kept my library books from becoming more and more overdue, even as we sit.