daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

So I have finally been winding down the interview work I've been putting off for all of vacation, knowing well that I would only be able to get this stuff done when back in the flow. That's consumed most of my evening, beyond some TV--Castaway and Average Joe Hawaii, thoroughly amused by Phuc, and missing Alric badly, given that the beauty's name is Clarissa. But I have no idea how to reconcile with him, given our respective versions of masculine pride. Otherwise, I've done no prep for school tomorrow, basking instead in the waiting for Joephet to arrive.

And arrive he did, in "lesbian librarian" glasses which make him cuter than a button. Sigh. Who thought January could be fun?