daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, November 22, 2004

So I think the time has come for me to throw in the towel on the novel, though there is still time, I suppose, I have just been too sidetracked by regression and other such topics which get me too excited in my girly delight in mathematics, which I do need to work on some more, as I feel it slipping... I am not looking forward to these next two days, as I feel tired with myself and what I've been teaching, for I have not been structuring my time and my classroom and so on adequately... I have become a slob yet again, somehow... I was made more to be a staff developer than a day-to-day trencher.